Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

TA DA! First 2019 Finish

My First Finish (for 2019)

I worked on this all weekend.  
It started with FNSI

I made the little candy canes, then the paint brush.

Then I worked on Bruce's name tag.

Oh yeah, I also did the red hanging tab, holly leaves and berries.

I enjoyed doing the tag. 

 I also did the clothesline and attached all the toys.

Which was fun because I knew I was almost DONE! 
And Bruce truly appreciated all the work that went into this. 

So I will let it hang for a week or so then I'll pack it away.

In the meanwhile I'm so happy to have a finished project.
And now it's on to the next one.  Nothing like a finish to make you think you can accomplish even more!

Happy Stitching,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. The stocking is adorable and your work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - a great first finish for the year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Linda! What a sense of accomplishment. Now you can start thinking of how to fill it for next Christmas!! I had no idea how much work those stockings were.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love for making this adoreable stocking show through--it is sooooo cute--
    ok--on to the next project!!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it looks Amazing!!!!! Well done on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stocking is amazing, Linda. There are so many small parts and so much detail to draw the eye in. Congratulations on such an early and fun finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous finish... Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet finish. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete