Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Bearly Making Progress

I am determined to get this stocking done this month.

I worked on it over the weekend.

Spent most of Sunday watching TV and stitching.
And the little horse went from this
to this!
Then Monday I added a ball
Oooh!  I had such high hopes.  One toy a day and I would surely be finished by the end of the month.

And then I started Teddy Bear.

And this was all that I finished in one night.
And I still didn't finish it last night.  (Almost but not quite.) And I sew for 2 1/2 hours or so.
Although he is adorable.
I need to add a Bow to the collar.  However, Bruce wants a tie instead.
WHAT??  How wonderful that he wants to change it and make it his own.
That's the way I like to do thing too.

So maybe he will get a tie.  How hard can a tie be?

In the meanwhile we are having rain and fog and glorious skies.
 Views from my front yard
 early in the morning. 

Now back to stitching,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda cant wait to see the stocking finished,there is a lot of work in these but gee they look fantastic when finished ,i have made the wreath and it took me along time to get it finished,lots of hand sewing,lol. Pretty sky pics,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. slow and steady does get the job done--
    and I think a bowtie for a man is very important--and you can do it--
    love the sunset photos--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! I finally found your blog again! So happy to see that you are happy and doing well! Your Christmas stocking is gorgeous, love all the details you are putting into it! We have had a lot of fog and rain this winter too! And gorgeous skies, so amazing to see! Wishing you sweet blessings for the coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas Stocking is coming along fabulously! The little horse is sweet and as for the bow tie....it will look perfect. Love those wintry skies. Love all those pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete