Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

FNWF (Update) & Jan OMG

I'm late getting my Friday Night with Friends post up.
Thanks Cheryll!  

However, I did stitch with everyone on and had a good time doing it.

I worked on Bruce's stocking.
  I did the paint cans
Saturday and Sunday I worked on the Red Rocking Horse
Each item is a bit of work.
And I almost finished him, but not quite. 
Sunday night I had to give up and hop into bed.

I'll be back at it again tonight!
This is my first goal for the New Year. 
 My plan is to finish it by the end of the month - and I'm joining Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal.


Happy Stitching,
Linda






7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, nice to hear from you! Hope that you had a great holiday season! I have been sewing like crazy; trying to get ready for some spring shows. My granddaughter was here for Christmas, what a kick! Two year olds never stop moving!!

    Love the stocking!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the stocking is coming--not sure I would have the 'p' to sew on all those sequins--but it sure looks like fun--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this gorgeous stocking. You have nearly finished....and it's only 351 days before Christmas....but who's counting. =) It will look fabulous next to that fabulous tree of yours, when of course Christmas comes aknocking on your front door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce's stocking is gorgeous! It looks like a lot of work but what a masterpiece when it's done. Your word for the year sounds just perfect for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just the cutest!!!! It sure looks like a LOT of work though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruce's stocking looks great. Do you have to make each piece, or are you 'just' embellishing each piece? (I know just is the wrong word!) x

    ReplyDelete