Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Little Doll, Zombies & Clean up

Isn't she cute?  

We were having so much fun over the weekend that she didn't quite get finished.  I still need to make her little arms. 

The directions called for embroidering her shoes on. That's for the birds!
I cut some black felt and sewed them on.  My satin stitch is not that good to be making shoes.  I did embroider the shoe straps.  

I did finish the little train - but forgot to take a picture. I'll do that for the next post.
We all got together and played Zombicide! 

Here's the difference between Bruce and me.  I don't know the rules, but I'll just play and ask for help as my turn comes around.  I'll figure it out as we go.

Bruce on the other hand wants to know how to play, what the object of the game is etc, etc.  I think the whole object is to just laugh as we play!  I don't care if we win, lose or die.   The above picture is of Bruce asking about the rules and Rex, who has his hand to his mouth explaining.  The rest of us girls are enjoying life and taking pictures!  We don't get too serious!

In this game we play as one team - Us VS the Zombies.
And one little girl toy since we didn't have enough markers.


Three serious Zombie Killers about to attack Zombies!
My son in laws: Rex, Dan and my grandson Troy.

We had a BLAST.  And we won the game not the Zombies.

The really good news is

I reorganized and cleaned out the linen closet!

Before: 

After: 
I hauled off three garbage bags of towels, rags and old sheets. 

I thought that closet would only take 45 mins to do.  It ended up being most of the morning.  All I can say is Never Again!  Well, I say it but you know it will get out of hand, and I'll be organizing it again.  LOL

Happy Stitching,
Linda


2 comments:

  1. The game Zombicide does sound like a whole lot of fun. There is always one who is a stickler for the rules. =) Sweet little dolls. Oh I think embroidering those little shoes would have driven me mad. Good job on cleaning out the closet; it now looks very organised. Isn't it funny how we always think cleaning up and reorganising a cupboard/room will not take long but it always does. I guess it is a universal phenomena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun family times and that is what counts--really!!!!
    I haven't figured out yet why closets and drawers don't stay straightened out once they are done--not even here with just once person using them--must be your Zombies playing with me!!!
    luv.di

    ReplyDelete