Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Doll Finished & More Toys

 Little toy doll all finished.
I like her, I think she turned out soooo cute.  I love the ribbons in her hair.
The instructions called for red ribbons - but I made them blue.  Bruce would like me to turn her into an angel. But to me, Santa would make a doll not an angel.

Also here's the train I finished.
It turned out good too.
I photographed these on top of the instructions. Which makes a good background.

And this is the little house I started last night.  I still have to add the back of the house, then stuff it. It has a shadow on it because as I was taking the picture Marzipan jumped on the bed.  I was going to retake the picture but I was getting ready for work. I forget lots of things when I'm trying to rush out of the house.  hehehe

Tonight I'll be back at it.  I'm wondering if I'll be able to get these done before the end of the month.  It's a RACE!  Which will be first? Me and the stocking or Midnight, Jan 31st.  Really more like 8:30 pm, Jan 31st.  Hahaha

Happy Stitching,
Linda 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a great time making toys--maybe Santa will hire you to be one of his elves!!!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I think after this go around I'll be ready to retire from toy making.

      Delete