10 Things I loved about this Christmas
|Violet playing with the houses and zoo animals.
2. My brat daughter (that's the youngest one this time) woke me up at 4:00 am in the morning shouting "It's Christmas!!" Daddy slept right through it. Yeah, Dad's are like that. Things like that make life so much fun. I told her we could go start on dinner - and guess what? She decided to go back to bed until a decent hour! LOL!!
3. Because oldest daughter was there, middle daughter and all the grandkids came early! Fun! Fun! Fun, when the grandkids show up!!
4. Teaching my girls (and oldest daughter's husband) how to make yeast rolls.
5. Middle daughter's chef husband came in from working at the restaurant and sliced all the potatoes in 3 seconds flat!! And may I add they were perfect slices! He had them cut before I could say "Stop That's too many!"
6. The joy of seeing grandkids sheer delight as they open their gifts. The surprised faces of my own children with their gifts. And my husband that spoils me each year.
|Troy and Serena - she's really not a Brat Daughter. She's the best!
She did all the dinner dishes without being asked.
8. Youngest daughter reminded us all it's Jesus's Birthday during grace.
9. That I found the lost present for my daughter. It happens every year that I forget one (and this year I forgot 4!) Middle Daughter forgot a present for her daughter too. Hmmm...seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
10. That I have a really good vacuum cleaner to pick up those pine needles!
And now it's time to start thinking about the New Year 2012!