Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Happy Dance!

  I just finished quilting my Doggie Quilt. YAY!

I always do the happy dance - even if it's only in my head.  (I don't think Bruce is ready to actually see my "quilt is finished happy dance" yet. LOL)

One of my Favorite parts of quilting is CUTTING THE BATTING OFF!

Yes - you love it too?

Then I had to find some binding fabric. 
The only bit I had was a 8x9 piece.
Well, we needed to go to Walmart for other things, so I though I might as well look.  Although what is the chance Walmart will have fabric to match Pam Kitty in the Morning fabric?  (NONE - or so I thought!)

Check this out! Perfect match of green color.  
Well, not in these pictures as the lighting was different, but in real life they are. 
 
And this one also had a perfect match of green running through it.
I couldn't believe I would find the any fabric much less two to choose from.

So.....plaid ?
Or stripe?
 

So binding this is my project for Friday Night with Friends.
Head on over to Gone Stitchin' and sign up and join us.

Happy Stitching!
Linda

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet quilt--and don't you love it when an 'unplan' becomes a plan and works out--good for you--
    enjoy, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the stripe...I love stripes for binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a lovely feeling to get all the quilting finished. The stripe looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh - I love stripes and plaid for binding. What did you decide on? It's an adorable quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt and the fact that you found fabric at Wally World. So which one did you choose?
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripe for me, it looks good. Your quilt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda your quilt is amazing,so beautiful,well done.i love the stripe too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous your quilt looks, Linda. I rather love the stripe fabric.

    ReplyDelete