Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

FNwF Update

My vote for binding the quilt was the stripe, Bruce's was for the plaid.

I think the stripe just looked more cheery and fun.
I'm the quilt maker so my vote wins! Hahaha

Plus I did have back up from my quilty friends. Thanks everyone for you input. 

Next to get out my sewing machine and stitch these up.
Binding is ready!
Well, it's not much but it's a start. I'll work on it more later as I have to put up some Christmas decorations now.


Happy FNwF,
Linda


3 comments:

  1. Gotta love a stripey binding! I actually debated between a plaid and a stripe last week - stripes won. And they were diagonal, so double yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strippy bindings are always my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda at least its one step closer to a finish,well done.

    ReplyDelete