Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

New (and not so good) Design Board

Ugh! Not every project is a hit.
This one is certainly not.
I watched Lori Holt's tutorial, and my first try is a bit wonky.

I was a little discouraged.  Although it does serve it's purpose. 
 I'm going to watch her Youtube video again and give it another try.

Cuz, we know we quilters always try again!
(and again, and again, and again - hahaha)

Hoping my next post is with a much better design board.

Happy Stitching,
Linda


WAIT!
 Before you go, I have something else to share.
Before and after pictures of my little Marzipan.

BEFORE: Obviously

After: Wow! - what a haircut can do! 
 The real Marzipan or Marzi-pants as we call her 
 is a goof ball.
Okay - thanks for reading.

Now let's get on with our day.





4 comments:

  1. The haircut makes her look like a totally different dog. Cutie!! I've made these design boards in a couple of sizes and really love them. I even have a 24" one that I just glued the fleece on and never put the outer "binding" on. It is ugly but works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Marzi pants! How cute. My design boards didn't turn out ideal either, but I use them so much! My bigger one is just batting glued to cardboard. I didn't even bother with the binding. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Marzi'pants after her haircut!!!
    Your board is ok and works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a difference after her haircut - and such a cutie! The design board looks interesting; is it a way of designing a bigger quilt or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

    ReplyDelete