Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Magtag Happiness.

I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles (LOL!! That's just an expression we always use but so funny to use it here on a quilting blog!)  Now, back to what I was saying, I just know you have all been waiting on pins and needles to find out how I like my new dishwasher.  What? You haven't been?  Well, just pretend like you were.
Do you see how the tines in my dishwasher were rusting and then falling off?  One whole row was gone and there was no way to keep the glasses from falling over.  And not only that it was disgusting to have rust all over the clean dishes.

Besides my new dishwasher having all the tines in place, they are coated with nylon instead of plastic. So I don't have to worry about them rusting out.  I was a bit worried about the noise level.  It's at 57 decimals.  I didn't really what to pay another $150.00 dollars to lower that to 54 decimals.  The results:  It's a dream! 
It's super quiet.  Like someone whispering.  I actually turned off our fan to see if I could hear it.  And I threw my dishes in just scraping off the food - no rinsing and they were CLEAN!!! I sure am one Happy Mama!

The next day I just scrapped my plates and decided to wash them the following day. I didn't bother to shut the dishwasher all the way either.  In the morning I woke up to a dishwasher full of ants! Yikes! Believe me, I won't be doing that again.

I'm off to go to the dishes.  Happy Me!
Nicey Linda

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I was waiting on pins and needles. I was amazed when we got a new dishwasher a couple of years ago by how quiet it was! We can actually run it while we're watching TV in the next room. Enjoy! And remember to shut the door tightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have a lovely new dish washer. My has gone away camping so I have to do my own...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you! I have never had a dishwasher. We talked about it and never got one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Glad you like your new dishwasher so much! That's awesome..except for the ants! Have fun washing dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how little things can make us so happy. A quiet dishwasher... ahh. In our brand new house we have all brand new appliances. They're Whirlpool, but Whirlpool owns Maytag. I know this because I graduated high school from Newton, Iowa, where Maytags used to be made. Because of my Maytag loyalties, we bought Maytag brand washer and dryer for this new house. It's quite wonderful to have quiet appliances with the great features they're building into all of them. Continue to enjoy loading and unloading that dishwasher!

    ReplyDelete