Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Have you found these blogs yet?

Sometimes it's nice to share blogs that we like.  I'm wondering have you seen these before?


Sew Can She  I just found this site today.  She brings you one of the best sewing tutorials every day - free! 


Or have you seen Sew Sweetness?  That's another one I just discovered last week.  
Oh wait! Where are my manners?  Every post need pictures! Here's a cute one. 
And what about reading, have any of you heard of Goodreads? Or Shelfari I really don't know why I'm signed up for two different ones, but I am. 
Goodreads is really good for keeping track of your books - and for finding the next book in a series. It's probably good for other things too.  I just haven't explored it enough. If you are on either of these sites or sign up let me know and we can "friend" each other. 
Happy Stitching - er Reading,
Nicey Linda








3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking me to those sites. There are great tutorials on both of them.. Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Goodreads and am on it, but frankly I don't have time for it right now. So sad that I don't have time to read. :-(

    ReplyDelete