Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's time for April Projects!

Oh boy! Oh boy! Here it is time to post our April projects. I have some exciting stuff to work on this month. (Well...exciting to me. My daughter would probably roll her eyes at the word "exciting").

Okay first up is this free BOM by Val Laird. Isn't this just the prettiest little
butterfly flying around. I've already started on it, and my goal is to finish this block.



And then hopefully, I'll also be able to do Val's March BOM.


Thanks Val for such cute BOMs!!! Here's the link to Val's blog: Http://Val-laird.blogspot.com/
And for my last item, I have my granddaughter, Violet's I-Spy quilt to start. I doing this as a quilt-a-long with a co-worker. She also is doing the I-Spy quilt for her granddaughter. We each have 120 5" squares, some of which are seen here. I plan to use the purples in the center to put it all together. Thursday we start cutting.



Happy Sewing,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Lovely projects.. I say exciting too but I know what you mean about the rolling of the eyes by our young ones....
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty blocks - I'm excited Linda!!! Hope you have a great month of sewing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete