Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

I like, I like!!



I really like the way this I Spy quilt is coming along. I threw it down on my office floor to snap the picture. It's a bit of a small office don't you think? Those zigs and zags add some zest without over powering the I Spy squares. This has been a lot of fun to do.

My co-worker is the one that really got me started on this. She wanted to start right away. So I put off doing my paper for that night and of course once you start it's so much fun, that the next night it's easy to sit down and sew another couple rows. My co-worker's I Spy quilt is coming along just as nicely. We are both hoping to get the rest of the rows on this weekend.

I haven't made much progress on my peace bom.


I only finished up the green stem around the butteryfly. I wrote my college paper instead - a compare and contrast between two minority groups. Just not as much fun....but at least it done.

And check this out...I've finially have Kelly's Charming Gals and Guys Button on my sidebar. Yeah Me!!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment