Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Val's new BOM is posted!



Is this cute or what? I like the little beads she added. I'll have to do something like that too. Well, I will once I finish the 1st BOM!! Click of the side bar button for Val's page.

It may look sad that I've made so little process in the last couple days on this block - yet I'm not disappoint because I've finished a report on Women, Sports and the Media, wrote another essay on discrimination of women in our culture, read 2 chapters and took a quiz. Whew! So working on this bom - even a little bit - is a great joy to me.



And check this out - I've even worked a little bit on Violet's quilt. I've separated the light squares from the dark. Added some purple sashing to some of the blocks. This quilt is going to get cuter - I promise!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, you've been a busy girl this month! But, it sounds like you're working on some very interesting stuff! I do love the block - and hope you find a bit more free time to sew!

    ReplyDelete