Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

FNwF and Frolic

It is FRIDAY, I get to sew with all of you!

I was super happy that I'm almost caught up on the Frolic Mystery quilt.  
BUT then I looked on Facebook and saw that Bonnie had given another clue.  

What??  Wait, I thought the clues only came out on Fridays. 

Oh that Bonnie!!  She slipped a good one in while I wasn't looking!
She had added another one on New Year's Day. 
 This is my almost finished clue #5. I need to cut off those dog ears and make sure the measurements are correct.

Clue #6 is to cut some lovely greens and make flying geese.  I've been looking through my stash again, and I've found these fabrics. 

Alrighty then, I'll consider this a Super Challenge and work to complete Clue #6 and 7.

I'm linking up with Gone Stitchin' FNwF


Happy Stitching,
Linda

13 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun quilt challenge. Happy sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frolic pieces are looking so pretty. I must say, I am intrigued as to what the finished quilt will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got Clues 6 and 7 done... I'm still working on mine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done on your work on Frolic. It always looks so much fun but seems to take some serious sewing time! It looks like I have some catch up reading to do on your blog! Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great challenge. I look forward to seeing more of it (I bet you do too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you enjoyed your FNwF... I know I enjoyed your company. Great project to work on too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done with all that sewing.... and keeping up... beautiful fabrics...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of a mystery quilt - but already too much on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I am only collecting the clues, I've seen that you were not the only one surprised by the Bonus Clue. The greens you found are gorgeous. Good luck staying caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, that was sneaky! I love those purple berry fabrics. good luck with the catch up. xx

    ReplyDelete