Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Next Steps on Projects

I need help and this is all I'm going to get:
a list of my projects and the next step needed.

Serena's Quilt
    Buy backing fabric & prewash
    Sew together, Iron & Starch fabric
    Tape and Pin quilt
    Start quilting

Doggie Quilt
    Check out Local quilt store and Beverly's for backing fabric.
    Decide on fabric and buy it. 
    
Stupid Ugly Turtle Quilt 
     Pull it off the shelf and either toss (I mean Salvation Army) or take off that binding and redo it.


Now I need a deadline..... how about...July 31th. 
       I should have the Stupid Turtle Quilt decision made.
       And I should have at least gone to Beverly's fabric for the Doggie Quilt.
       And maybe, just maybe I will have bought the backing for Serena's.

Happy Stitching,
Linda







6 comments:

  1. I think the turtle quilt is adorable. You could always just trim off the scallops and redo that binding. That keeps it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda-you should see my list--and unfortunately they are not quilt lists--but somebody has to do the household chores around here--that is where the 'fairies' draw the line--No housework--they only play with fabric and threads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sara's idea for the turtle quilt. I like this list; it's clear and well-mapped out. My list is just a bag of projects! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been my experience that if you don't like a completed project, you will not enjoy doing a fix. In that case, some one else will probably love your finished quilt and cherish their find. Good luck with your list.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the other ladies about your Turtle quilt.
    Love Serena's quilt.
    Hope you done your shopping for the other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another vote for removing the scallops if you're not happy with the binding. The turtles are too cute to go to the Salvation Army. I'm late in seeing this - how are you doing with your list? I love the UFO Challenge that our small group does each year. Keeps me on track...

    ReplyDelete