Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Third Time is the Charm

That's what they say: The Third Time is the Charm.
But whether it is or not, this is the LAST time, I'm taking this border off this quilt!

I even took out the sashing thinking that was the problem.  Now I don't think so.  I think this block is the culprit. 
It's a pretty block - but I think it's a bit small - causing the border to crinkle (wavy) around it. 

So I'll work on this tonight.


Now - on a lighter note, kids are so silly - and here's Lily be a Silly. 

Let's see what happens when I put a truck on my head.


YES!!  It's on!  And look it stays!!

 Check me out - 
I can make it stay on my head as I turn it - 
as long as my eyes stay in the same place!!


Happy Stitching,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the quilt: it must be the day for taking out. I had to try 3 different colors of embroidery floss till I found one that worked with what I was doing, which meant I embroidered a few letters then took them out! Oh well, I finally found a happy fit! :-) And cute granddaughter!! They are so precious when they are little!!

    ReplyDelete