Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Really Randon Thursday

It's Really Random Thursday.  To start off I'm going to tell you what I love about Chick-Fil-A.  Beside the chicken sandwiches of course. 

They have fresh flowers on the tables

and best of all BENDY STRAWS!
I'm such a kid at heart, I just insist I get a bendy straw when I go. 

I know I should stay out of the fabric store. Every time I go in there I end up buying something.  Always! 
And no surprise, this time I found the PERFECT fabric for Christmas gift for my Mom.

I thought it would be perfect for some pillowcases. 
I easily found some fabrics to go with it. 

And speaking of finding, I found this old picture of one of our puppies. 

Linking up with Live a Colorful Life  Really Random Thursday

Linda

7 comments:

  1. I love Chick-fil-a!! I would eat there every day!!! The picture of your pup is so cute!! I just came back from the Houston quilt show...I told myself "you don't need any fabric!!!" I some any way :):) LOL!!!! I think we may have a wee bit of an issue!! (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat was really random!!! I'm so glad a bendy straw can make you so happy. It really is the little things in life! Nice fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Random posts are fun! I like that CF uses fresh flowers on their tables, too! And very darling pic of your pooch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so cute! I love Chikfila too, but mostly because it's soooo yummy! They have great iced tea. My neighbor works there and I always wonder why she never brings us free food...jk:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great random post! I love your Chick-Fil-A musings. Too funny! Can't wait to see your pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chick-Fil-A too! Great fabric for pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Linda. Cut puppy photo. Your pillowcases are going to be sumptuous--what beautiful fabrics! Definitely hard to resist. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete