Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today.  Tomorrow, I'll be busy with family and not even remember that I own a computer. 

This year I will not be having Thanksgiving a my house, but I'll be going to my son in law's grandparents.  It will be nice to only make one dish instead of the whole dinner.

And then on Friday I have big plans... 
Shopping with my daughters.   What I actually think will happen is we will shop one store and then end up at Starbucks!  We aren't good shoppers - we are good talkers!!  LOL

I'm hoping to do a bit of sewing...but with all the company around, I'm not counting on it.


I do hope you have a most pleasant Holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Linda  

5 comments:

  1. Your shopping trip sounds like fun! My LQS is having a big sale but I'm going to have to pass since I did all the Christmas shopping online and my budget is spent and then some;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! We do not celebrate the TkG up here where I live, but it seems like a nice thing to do.
    Love the fabric panel for you mum;Happy Quilting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Linda! I hope you have a wonderful time. It will be a quiet day at home for us. I can use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect holiday weekend. Your version of shopping is right up my alley. Enjoy every minute, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Linda! It sounds like you had it perfectly planned! Starbucks on Friday sounded awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete