Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Clear Zip Up Pouch

                                                 
Check this out - 
I decided that I would make some emergency pouches for my girls.
The front of the pouch is clear.  How handy is that?

I found the pattern somewhere on the internet - probably through Pinterest.
I had so much fun making them.
The first one didn't come out that great. (not pictured) I took it apart and redid the fabrics and re-sized the binding. And sewed it up much straighter.
I put in just some little stuff  - like a nail file, hair tie, allergy medication, headache medication etc.
I'm pretty happy with the results. 

Now it's off to make Christmas cookies to give away.

I want to wish everyone a 
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Those look great: a good idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I thought I commented on this earlier, but I guess I didn't. I'm sure your daughters loved these.

    ReplyDelete