Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Happiness is Seeing Some Progress

I've been working on the dish towels.
This is just a nice little "extra" to put in with their wedding gift. 

I'm still working on this one.  Their last name is Wolf. 
This will say:  
Wolf 
Est. 2015
I  still have to finish off the edges of the towels. 
I may make a little fabric binding or maybe machine hem and then do a blanket stitch in dark grey embroidery thread.
I like the idea of a hem and blanket stitch.  But that would take more time. 
And I'm determined to finish this up over the weekend.  

Happy Stitching,
Nicey Linda

4 comments:

  1. It's looking good! are you going to do a rolled hem on them? Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful towels - a lovely and thoughtful gift Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! A great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do really beautiful hand stitching Linda! Is the script your own? It's lovely!
    What is the story behind your signature line "Nicey Linda"

    ReplyDelete