Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

To Stitch or Not to Stitch?

I've seen some people around blog land starting new stitchery projects.  And that's nice.  But just not for me.  I'm determined to get my borders on my quilt.  (Oh!  You will be so happy to know I did work on it!!  No pictures - cuz I'm a dummy and forgot to take some. )
Then someone gave me this booklet.

Rather old fashioned but I really like the little mice and the Charlie Brown type Christmas Tree and I'm thinking I'll make it "someday".
We all know someday may not happen!  And then I remembered I have this little kit that I thought I would make "someday". 
 I got it out and overcast the edges.  (Wait - I say I got it out - like it was that easy!  I searched and tore things apart for three days to find it!  LOL!!)I haven't done cross-stitch in 25 - 30 years. I'm looking forward to this project. 

Now back to my borders on the Civil War quilt.

Happy Stitching,

Linda

1 comment:

  1. I love the mice! Have fun with your stitching, on your borders, of course (wink). The cross stitch will call to you and it'll be hard to ignore ")

    ReplyDelete