Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cats in Pjs is Finished!

I have a Finish!
 
We all get so excited to have a finish.
 
And I'm so happy to have this cuddly little baby quilt finished before the baby comes.
 
 
So here it is.
 
 
Don't you just love it?  Most of the cats have oval eyes. But a this one, the crazy cat, needed round eyes. 
 
 
 Oh I put a little rick rack on this one too.  So I couldn't have only one round eyed cat so I made three.
 
And I put the softest, most cuddlely minky on the back. 
Just Yummy!

How do you like the mice that are running around the border?
 
Happy Stitching (for 20 minutes) each day,
 
Linda
 


5 comments:

  1. i'm a cat lover so this quilt really caught my eye and the mice in the border was a genius addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cat lover thinks it's absolutely adorable! And I have to agree with Sara that the mice are genius! Way to go Nicey Stitchy Linda!!!! rah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and what a finish!! This is such a cute quilt. The cats are adorable and as for the mice...simply brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute, and I love the mice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute!!! I poked around and added myself as a google friends connect follower!!!! Stop by and join my GFC...it would be fun! myplvl.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete