Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vacation Time Sewing


Even though I've been out of town on vacation, I still managed to get a little bit of sewing in. I've never made purses before, these were fun and easy to sew up.  These are more like make-up bags.


And the zippers turned out super nice with my niffy zipper foot.

I also was able to get my jammies made.  Oh what a nice thing to have, especially when the door to the hotel room was opened, as I happened to be walking by and there was my daughter's friend.  I felt okay, knowing I was well covered.

Isn't Neptune a sweetie to once again come lay down and make the picture more interesting.  She knew I didn't want to model it. 

These are the blocks I completed for the Block Lotto.  They are such easy blocks, but so far I've only had time to do three.


Okay enough for now.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment