Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New UFO for March

This is the quilt I'm going to be working on for Judy's UFO Challenge.  (Of course this will be part of the Charming Girls March goals - I'll post those later.  I have to think about them first!)

This quilt was a challenge for me - a fun challenge getting those border corners just perfect. 


Also the blocks were a bit of a challenge to keep my wits about me to make sure I cut the green strip one way and the purple the other. The fabrics are from Maywood Studios.   I just love them and hope to buy more of her fabrics again.

So the real challenge is:  can I quit this before my sister's birthday this weekend?  And bind it too?  I hope so!!!

6 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful, your sister will just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - that fabric is so pretty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! It's so pretty it will be fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt. I know you will finish it on time.Your sister is a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. What a lucky sister you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanna share everything I write if you'll lemme share everything we write in Heaven.

    God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete