Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Paula's Challenge - Favorite Color Scheme

I thought I would take the time to enter Paula's Challenge.  The challenge is to show a quilt that is your favorite color scheme.  I don't really have one.  With so many available who could have just one?  And once I work on a quilt for a long time it's so refreshing to start working with a different color scheme. 

So here's my current color scheme love: 

 Greens and yellows. 

Fabric is Origins


Or Greens and browns
 
Fabric is Lily & Will by Bunny Hill

But next week it will be something else. That's what I love about quilting - so many fabrics!


9 comments:

  1. i love greens and browns together~like trees and grass. lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think/know that is why I love quilting is the colors and how one week/month you work with one color group and the next you use 30's prints!!
    love the quilts--
    Hugs,di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm with you - I don't think I could pick a favorite! Love those two quilts - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled in here, but have always wanted to quilt, so odd that I found you... My mother quilted, and those things are now quite prized...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I do love that Origins line

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color choices you used.
    It is a lovely quilt!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color choices. I am like you...my taste is constantly changing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the great choices out there,too. That quilt is so pretty on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Lily and Will quilt. I have all three color ways in my sewing room waiting for me. Isn't the fabric beautiful?

    You do lovely work, Linda...

    ReplyDelete