Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I was tagged by Sunny of Quilting Dreams

I was tagged by Sunny of Quilting Dreams with the Liebster Blog blogger award!




Liebster Blog is an award to highlight your favorite 'wee' blogs out there--the ones that we love that don't have huge numbers of followers.


First, I would like to say Thanks Sunny.  I really enjoy your blog,  your humor, your pictures and your creative works.


Now that it's my turn, here are the "wee" blogs that I'd like to highlight:

Peas in a Pod  Mama Pea always has some very entertaining things to say each day.  She has beautiful quilts and other projects, reviews, and give-a-way notices. 

The Vegetarian Hunter  Don't let the name fool you, Carolyn has some great quilty ideas and projects, and fun everyday life stuff happening at her blog.

Marilizs Musings I think of Marilizs blog as light hearted.  I always enjoy visiting her for a quick happy view of life.  She has such lovely fabric that she works with. 

Paula's Sewing Challenges  Paula's site is fairly new.  She has challenges for quilters. It's fun to enter and fun to see other's work.  She also have so really cool prizes to go along with those challenges.

Quilt Times with Sue.  She's from West Yorkshire. She quilts and even writes patterns.  Her book (published by Martingale) will be coming out in the Summer of 2011.


If you wish to accept this tag, feel free to post about it! Don't forget to mention who tagged you, and spotlight 3-5 of your favorite 'wee' blogs (as in, the aim is to highlight blogs with fewer than 300 followers, so spread the love!), and let people know you tagged them.


What are you waiting for? Go check them out!   I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.


And now a picture because no post should be without one.  Below are Barq's and Briar's Rootbeer sleeping on my lap.  There is a third puppy on the floor.  The rule of the house is - if there's dog on your lap, you don't have to get up.  Someone else has to answer the phone, get the snacks, change the TV, you get the idea. 


And here's a picture of the progress I've made with the crocheting.  Don't laugh, it's not much. 
Someday this may be a beanie. 


6 comments:

  1. HI Linda,

    Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I will most certainly pass it on! I'll check out those other blogs, too!

    That dog photo is so funny! What a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award Linda.

    I love the photo of the puppies, but, being me, I immediately felt sorry for the one on the floor.

    I love the colour of the yarn you're using for your crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love you puppies!!! So cute!!!! I came here from Sunny's blog and am going to have a look around :)
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your tag - and thanks for sharing some of your favorites! Those puppies are too cute - and look at you go on your crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag and congrats on you getting one too! I am honored that you chose me to pass on to.
    JRT's are just so darn cute!! Lu is getting old and almost all the color on his face has turned white. I love seeing the fresh spots on your babies - oh and we have the same rule, with the exception that only Mr. Hunter gets to not get up when there is an animal on his lap. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the puppies! It just wouldn't be fair to have to get up if you have a puppy on your lap...

    ReplyDelete