Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 - 1 - 11

Are you all excited about the new year? 

I love having a new year.  I love the idea of new beginning's.    What about New Years Resolutions?  Do you make them?  Did you make any good ones?

I've made my share in the past - but basically I'm not good at keeping them.  About January 3rd I'm wondering why I even thought those New Year's Resolutions were even good ideas.

This year I'm thinking that I'll try not to start any more new projects.  (Yeah, like that is going to work. hehehe) And I'm going to try to finish one UFO per month. So here's to a Happy New Year!!  May all your quilting be beautiful and your thread never break.

Linda



7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolution Linda.

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I need to do my New Year's post. I'm not much into the whole resolution thing. They never get kept! :-) But it's always good to dream, right?! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you--I do not make resolutions!!!
    and--I did decide I was only going to do UFO's this year and I even listed and photoed them on my second site--but -- hey--we gotta do a new one now and then--so that we have some ufo's for next year to worry about!!!!!lol
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true Di, I hadn't thought about that I need to start a couple new projects to have some UFO's for next year! Good thinking on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you lots of luck on finishing your UFO's, me too! Let me tempt you with the possibility of a Halloween block swap hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you - I stink at keeping my resolutions. We gotta start a few new projects (smile). And, I'm rooting for you on those UFO's!

    ReplyDelete