Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm a Central Park Winner!

I'm so pleased that my name was pulled for Sara's give-a-way at My Sewing Room.  Sara has reached her 200th post.  (Yep, I really do think that is amazing.  And..be sure to check out Sara's blog - she really has some interesting things going on over there.)  For her give-a-way prize she offered up a Central Park charm pack.  Oh these are so my colors

Sara, this was so sweet of you to offer this charm pack - I totally love it!  Thank you so much!!
I know I'm going to love working this charm pack. I'm so glad Moda came up with the idea of charm packs - I've had a lot of fun with them.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh pretty colors!! Congratulations. I just saw your new header (been MIA for awhile) Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun for you!!! I love to win--though I have not done so in awhile==but then I have not done any entries in awhile either!!!!!
    what do you have in mind for the charm pack???
    Hugs,di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Central Park! I looked for some tonight at the quilt store, but no luck. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I think that line is really cute. You should have a lot of fun working on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Central Park is really nice. Have lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete