Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If I were setting goals...

I sort of want to post my goals for January. 

I've been doing this now for a couple years.  But to be honest with you, I really don't care right now if I have any goals.  It could be the weather.  Or it could be that it is time for us to get our taxes together.  If I were going to set goals they would be:

Finish quilting, the BOM.  I have it 1/4 of the way quilted. Yea for me!  And it's turning out great.
My next project would be this bag holder. I need to make a new one or at least replace the elastic because 

as you can see the bags fall out of the bottom. 
And it's kind of funny because my husband never notices the bags all over the pantry floor.  He just keeps stuffing bags in there! 

And if I were setting goals my last goal would be:  Scarlett's skirt. 

That wouldn't be that many goals for this month.  Only 3.  But I'm just not sure I want to commit to that.

I would rather sit around and eat these.  Our family favorite.  Mincemeat filled sugar cookies.  YUM!
 

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. I feel really apathetic right now too. And it's just the start of the semester. I laughed out loud (literally) when I read that your hubby doesn't notice the bags falling on the floor! That is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Linda - I'm in the same boat - just not up for setting goals! So, I'm going with you - I have a few things I'm thinking of - but I'm not going to pressure myself! Hey- those cookies look delish - can you send me a cyber one (smile)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, if I send you a cyber one it will only have cyber calories too! (Cyber calories don't count!) :-)

    ReplyDelete