Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vacationing at the Golden Nugget

Okay  this is really strange that we have gone to Vegas three times this year.  We don't usually go so often.  It's just that it was on our way back from two other places.  Although, this last trip, Vegas was our destination.

This time we went with friends so we stayed at the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street (north part of the strip.)  Fremont Street has a light show each night.  It's really pretty cool.

What I really like about Vegas are the pools.
 

Golden Nugget's Pool

And the Golden Nugget has the best one I've been to yet.  Because - check this out.
They have an Fish Tank in the center of the pool!!!  And it has SHARKS!!!

Do you see that shark in the upper right corner.  Well, let me tell you...you can see them really well when you are swimming right next to them with only that glass separating you!  We could count the rows of teeth on them.
And look back at the above picture - there's a slide that goes through the center of that shark tank.
The slide is three stories high.  Oh my gosh, was it so much fun!

And the pool also has these cool water falls.


Just thought you might like to know.  :-)

Linda

3 comments:

  1. I've only been to Vegas once, when I was about 15 or 16. Did you go to the Bellagio? I want to see their fountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we've been to the Bellagio a couple times. Did stay there, just to visit and see how beautiful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The shark would totally freak me out (it already is) cue the Jaws theme! I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete