Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Should I even mention it's my Birthday if I don't have plans? 

I don't have plans for a cake.









Or plans for dinner or movie.

Or anything. 

hmmm...  Sounds rather dull huh?

I will tell you that each year my husband drives me nuts - asking what do I want for my birthday.  Sometimes he'll ask a month ahead of time.  I know it's because he loves me and wants my birthday to be special.  But this year was so great because with the trip to Denver and everything, he FORGOT!!  Finally last night he came in and asked when my birthday was I told him May 30th.  But I couldn't fool him.  I always start laughing - I'm no good at lying.



My daughter wanted to buy me one of these - a dwarf rabbit.  And if I didn't have three of these:



I would have loved it!  But I really don't need another animal to care for.  So...I just have to wait and see what the day brings. 

7 comments:

  1. Of course you should mention it! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope the day is full of surprises and fun. If not, there's always sewing, and birthday wishes from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. A quiet day to do whatever I wanted to would be the most perfect birthday for me! haha! I love your pooches! I just want to cuddle and play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Linda. Some of my best birthdays are the ones where I don't have anything planned and just let the day happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday. I hope it turns out to be just whatever sort of day you would like it to be.

    ReplyDelete