Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March Success

Okay gals - time to post my March finishes for the Charming Girls and for Judy's UFO Challenge.

First up - and let me say I'm so happy with this UFO Challenge finish..... my Maywood Studios' quilt. 

Which will be now known as my sister's birthday quilt.  It was so fun to make.  I really loved quilting it.  And surprised myself that I could actually do such a nice job on it.  I had almost sent it out to the quilters to be done.  But I didn't because I thought I could do a good enough job and felt I shouldn't spend the money. Later I saw some of her (the long arm quilter) quilting and Oh My Gosh, mine was so much better!!!!  I was so happy I did it myself. 

Next up:  That stupid bag holder.  This was one of one of those project I didn't want to do and put off for months.  YEA!!  It's done!  No more bags on the floor! 
Why is it we sometimes put easy things off for so long?

Last up:  Pat Sloan Mystery quilt - Step #2 The Boat.


So only three items - but that's really good for being so lazy!  LOL!!  Actually I can say I did get sick and missed a weekend and then missed another going out of town.  But I really don't care that I don't have much done.  It's been a great month!

3 comments:

  1. Your sister's birthday quilt is really awesome and good job quilting it yourself!!! I always put off the little jobs, too!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like several friends recently told me, if you're having fun, that's all that matters! that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your March finish quilt is very nice. Good job on all your finishes. Judy C www.shadetreequilting.com

    ReplyDelete