Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mt. Shasta - just so pretty.

I haven't posted anything this week because all my pictures are in the wrong camera. (Don't you just hate when that happens?)  So I keep thinking after work I'll up upload them.  Then after work I totally forget.

I do have one picture of Mt Shasta to post.  Isn't it just so pretty?

I went up to Oregon with my sisters around the first of April to see our Mom.  Oh my, if you want to have fun you'll have to join me and my sisters for a trip. We have so much fun laughing. I probably lost 5 lbs just laughing so much.   I snapped this picture when we stopped for lunch in the town of Weed. 

On the sewing side of things.  I finished Violet skirt. (Picture pending me remembering my camera.)  The only thing is I cut the tulle too short.  You can't see it under the skirt.  Darn.  So it's back to the fabric store for more tulle.  I just really do NOT want that skirt hanging around like Scarlett's did, month after month. 

I have started to work on Pat's Mystery quilt.  I have the squares cut and I'm ready to make some cute little pinwheels.  I can't wait to get started.  I only need 72 of them.  Sounds like a lot to me, however, I'm sure they will go quickly.


And this Friday is Hedi's Friday Night Sew-in. 

I'm not sure I'll make it.  We have plans to go out of town. But if you can, please join the sew-in fun and I'll check out your progress when I return.

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up for the next Sister trip! I need to add Oregon to my list of states. We were hoping to get there a couple of years ago when we went to Seattle, but it just didn't work out. I'd love to have a 'laughihg' trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention on your other post that your HSTs and pinwheels look good! Cant wait to see what you guys do next with Pat's quilt!

    ReplyDelete