Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey Kiddos!

Did you know when we went to Oregon my sister bought me a cute as a button vase with a flower frog?

The flower frog is a wire mesh top so that all you have to do is poke the flower stems in and you have a nice arrangement.  This was my birthday gift from her. 

On my birthday I came in from working with Hubby to the smell of cake in the oven. (Yum!!)  Serena was a busy little bee and baked my a cherry cake, and when Rosanna came over she decorated it while I dyed Serena's hair. 

I had a small fire to put out when it came time to blow out the candles!!  Why, I almost got a sunburn from the heat of it!! It really was quite something!  hahaha! 



Look!  I did get another Civil War block done!!

And another!! 


If I remember right this puts me at seven blocks completed - and nine that I need to complete in order to catch up.

And lastly - there should always be a lastly picture.

Here are Scarlett and Violet with their Del Taco sunglasses.  The lens are different colors  Fun is seeing the world through Red or Green sunglasses. 





3 comments:

  1. Holy cow that's a lot of candles! I couldn't have any this year because the fire company was unable to be on call. Sounds like you had a pretty nice birthday! And I love the picture of the girls in their shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! What a gorgeous cake! Looks like a lot of fun. Your civil war blocks are awesome. I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake looks great and delicious!

    ReplyDelete