Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Next block in the works....

My next Civil War Block will be.....   STARS!


I also cut out the material for my other CW Block too, but forgot to snap a picture of it to show you.

When I do my blocks I try to cut out two blocks as I'm watching TV and then on the next evening I try to get both sewn up.  This system has been working well for me. 

The day after my birthday, Violet called me to tell me she had a present for me.  I couldn't understand what it was, just that it was blue.  See what she found?

Awww...I just love kitties.

Violet is too small to go to school, she has not even been to pre-school yet.  But look at what she wrote on the inside of the card. I was just amazed.

Aren't you amazed too? Like the way I used the telephone cord to prop it open?    It you only have one word this is a pretty good one!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a great card from Violet. That just melts my heart (and I just love her name!). Your strategy for the blocks is great. It really is working well for you! I love stars and star blocks...one of my favorites. So, I can't wait to see this one done!

    ReplyDelete