Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Forest Quilt-Along and a Squirrel



Is everyone one getting excited about the Little Forest Quilt Along?  There's still plenty of time to join. 

Little Forest Quilt Along Starts Sept 1st (that's tomorrow!)
But even if you join today, you'll have time to gather your fabrics so don't worry.
Sign up here or with Stephanie and don't forget we also have a Flicker Group.

I'm excited because for a couple years I've wanted another Christmas quilt.  Ours is just getting so worn.  It gets used so much in the winter, but I just haven't had the time to make one.  This Little Forest Quilt is going to work out just right and be fun to make too!

And since last time I showed you a monkey, this time I'll show you Scarlett's Squirrel that I finally finished! Yay!







4 comments:

  1. Bring it on!! I've been collecting green fabrics Oops, maybe I need to find some white, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this one. I blogged about it at
    http://thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable squirrel. Looking so forward to seeing everyone's trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started! I am not using all green, either!

    ReplyDelete