Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bye bye Mom-in-law

Wah Wah Wah! Call the Wahmbulance! I miss my Mom-in-law. Can you believe she was here for 2 weeks and I wish she could stay longer?


I suggested that I take a picture of her with the new motorcycle and she hopped up there and struck a pose.  And that's my DH (her son) behind her.  I took very few pictures while she was here.  (darn - what's wrong with me?)

So it's back to Alburqueque, New Mexico for her.  I bet she'll be happy to be home. After all there's no place like home.

2 comments:

  1. Great Photo!! I'm sure she had a lovely visit and wonderful time. You are right, there is no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up about your great quilt in your March post, I love it! Several gals in my bee are making it and it is so fun to see it in the different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete