Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today is the day

Today is the day that my mother-in-law will be showing up. (Yippee!!) She lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  It's hot where she is from, so our heat 98 degrees and the prediction of 105 degrees for Saturday hopefully will not wilt her.  Wouldn't that be the pits to have a wilted mother-in-law?

Albuquerque Balloon Festival

So the house is all clean, even the windows are washed.  I want her to be able to see the heat rising off the sidewalks when she sitting under the A/C. (lol)  We have a nice dinner planned and her bed is all made up.  

(sorry the pic is strange, the walls are not really weirdly variegated like that.)

I decided to put her in the coolest room in the house, my daughter's room.  You can tell this is a teen's room just by looking at the color it's been painted. I just hope she can sleep with those walls!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment