This is not my picture. I found it at WildCatForums.Net.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting the Living Daylights Scared Out of Me!

Just so you know how things are for me.

I'm sitting there on the couch Saturday morning - and what should wake up and walk out of my daughter's room???


Oh my gosh she scared me so bad!!!

You do remember from last October that she's involved in a charity that puts on a Haunted House?  Well she's doing it again this year. I ought to be used to do it, but still I just wasn't expecting something so creepy before my morning coffee!

Here's a picture of her in the haunted house with her co-actor.  They put on a little skit several hundred times per night.

Would you agree that life is never dull with kids?

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Scarey, scarey. Last year I went to the door, I could hear older kids comming up to the door. I opened it up---------and there was a big guy in a full gorilla suit. I was a little shocked, to say the least. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Love it -- I miss this kind of stuff. On the other hand, we've got 75+ campers up here this weekend -- who knows what hijinks may take place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeup! That is so cool that she does that!

    ReplyDelete