Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My other goals for self-care

Okay, here's what else I've been up to.  Walking.   Doesn't that just sound like so much fun?  If you are saying no - here's what helps to make it loads of fun.  My cutest little granddaughter, Violet.  And her brother aka "Troy Toy".  It's so cute to hear Violet call him that.  And of course my main walking partner - Rosanna.  Check her out with her snazzy sun visor - doesn't she look like a real dedicated walker? 

She is because she walks everyday and doesn't let having three children stop her.  I try to walk every morning and then again at night or else go swimming.  That water feel so cool on these hot summer days. 

Also I've cut down on my how much I've been eating, cut out all sodas and deserts. (Oh except for that See's candy I bought the other day at the mall.  Oh well, we just won't count that!) I'm really happy that I've lost some weight and feel better.  YEA ME!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea YOU!!!! I've been trying to walk most days at lunchtime, and then hit the exercise bike at night. It's calling me now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I really need to do the same. As soon as school starts and I'm back on a regular schedule, I'm going to really try to focus some energy on the same thing. I've gained so much weight in the last year...

    ReplyDelete