Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

When you can't quilt - Shop!


I decided to run over to one of our local quilt shops on my lunch hour and you know,  just look around, see what's new.  See what classes they are offering.   


On the way over there I said "I will only look, I will not buy anything."  


I repeated it to myself again, more firmly "I will not buy anything!"


And because last time when I only said it twice I ended up buying - I said it very firmly a third time.  "I will NOT buy anything!!"


Ooooh..... Don't you just love the fat quarter bundle I bought?


Do you see why I just couldn't resist?
I'm not going to talk to myself anymore - it just doesn't do any good!  

Happy Sewing or Shopping,
 Nicey Linda

5 comments:

  1. I am with you on the 'not' talking to yourself--I always do the opposite of what ever I am telling myself 'not' to do, toooooo!!!
    But, girly, those are just beautiful fabrics--how could you not buy them???
    If the 'guilties"get to be too much for you--
    just send them my way!!!!!!!lol
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- the best intentions - but yes, I can see why you couldn't resist! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! That must explain why I've been buying so much fabric these days....because I can't quilt! Too busy! I satisfy my craving by shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know I'm not the only one who shops as a substitute for sewing! Beautiful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grin- you just didn't LISTEN to yourself well enough!! Lovely fabrics:-)

    ReplyDelete