Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Friday Night with Friends

Friday is just around the corner!!

Of course I'll be stitching with Cheryll of Gone Sitchin' and FNwF
I'll be working on Frolic. I've been doing so well.  I've worked on it every night, and each night I complete one block.  

I'm a little disappointed to be spending so much time on this quilt. (I had other plans for other projects.) BUT, really what did I expect?  I can look at past Bonnie Hunter quilts and SEE that there's a lot of pieces.  And a lot of pieces means a lot of sewing. And I noticed on past mysteries quite a few people took forever to finish them up.  Now I understand why.  LOL

In other news - hubby wants to reorganize and paint the garage. UGH!!  
But when we are done it will be sooo nice!

And I joined Embroidery.com Cross-Stitch+Hand Embroidery Group on Facebook for their February stitch 30 minutes a day challenge.  #IlovetoStitch.  

Each day we post before and after photos. 
Before
After about 45 mins.


I hope to get a mess of green leaves on this.

And on this cross-stitch I've actually put the flowers into a jar.
Before
After about 45 mins.

It's been a long time since I've worked on this and the challenge really helps.
I'm sure it is still open if you would like to join.

Happy Stitching,
Linda





1 comment:

  1. Yes Bonnie's Mystery always has lots of bits and take me ages. I'm still working on mine. Your block looks great.
    Nice work on the embroidery and cross stitch.
    I have a cross stitch I started YEARS ago maybe I should join?

    ReplyDelete