Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Still Enjoying Frolicing

Well maybe not.
 So many times I have to rip out the same seam over and over trying to get those points right. 
But eventually I get a block done.  I think it is so pretty. 
Then I end up spending lots more time with Jack the ripper on the next block.
I mean LOTS more time.  
Stupid block.
And then I fall in love with it again. I'll start enjoying the sewing and can't wait to start another one.  

My goal has been to sew one block per night.  As of last night I have 12 completed.  Almost half way done! 

Linda




5 comments:

  1. Yep like you Linda I'm doing lots of ripping.....but your blocks do look lovely when done....
    Must get back to mine 😬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is a lovely block...pity about all that ripping seams apart. Your patience is paying off, though. I love the fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fabric choices. Frolic has been interesting to watch from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks! I have to go slow to get all the points to match and not cut any off. Hope it gets easier the more you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing. I can see why you have a love hate relationship with these blocks; gorgeous but a lot of effort x

    ReplyDelete