Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Frolic - Last of the Clues

Oooh - today is the day!
The big reveal of Frolic.
I had no problem getting clue 8 finished up. 
I just worked all weekend on it.  LOL

Here are all my pieces (clues 1-8) bagged and sorted. 
Now to start on part 9 and putting it all together!

I ran out of blue fabric - so since we need just a smidge more I ran to the fabric store at lunch and bought some more.
I can't wait to get working on it. 

I wanted to tell you also about these TrueGrips.  
I have Eleanor Burns' flying geese rulers. I love the set but they can be slippery on the fabric. I used these little grips, they are see through, very thin and work like a charm.  
I love them and I'll be putting them on a lot more of my rulers.  Totally worth the five dollars. And they were delivered by Amazon - what could be easier?

We received a coupon with one of our Christmas orders for a case of assorted wine.
This is just not something I would buy. I'm just not into different wines. 
However, we did.  I can not believe I'm happy with it. (How do you like our ice bucket?)
It's so fun to do something out of character. 
It's fun to look forward to a wine, you may like, you may not, but it's a surprise.

It certainly puts some fun in life.  

Hmmm... it seems I like mysteries; Frolic and my wines

Okay - sew it's back to sewing.
Linda 







5 comments:

  1. Well done at keeping up with Frolic. Look forward to seeing your blocks put together.
    Enjoy both your sewing and wines but maybe not at the some time.. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be ready to sew up lots of blocks, though with all the bits and pieces, they aren't going to go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow down on the wine, so you can finish your Frolic! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Look at all the parts of the puzzle, ready to put together! Can't wait to see yours come together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing Frolic together (I imagine you are too!). It looks so lovely and bright x

    ReplyDelete