Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

McCall's Ebook: Modern Quilts Patterns

I would like to share with you McCall's Quilting Magazine's new ebook, "Modern Quilts Patterns".

In this small ebook the editor, Beth Hayes, answers the question "What is a modern quilt?"  I've often wondered how to explain a "modern" quilt. Hayes provides a good definition of a "modern" quilt. Also included are three great patterns.

I really enjoyed the eye candy -and I plan to make at least one of these quilts. Maybe even two if time permits.
Lemon Squeezy by Sherri Driver
This quilt by Sherri Driver is my favorite - and it's a quilt-as-you-go method. I couldn't get a good picture of it but you can check it out in the ebook.

Here the link to McCall’s Quilting magazine ebook: "Modern Quilt Patterns".  Enjoy.

Happy Stitching,
Linda

1 comment: