Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Drop & Give Me Twenty

Oh my gosh, here it is February 1st and it's time for Drop and Give Me Twenty!

I'm taking the pledge to join Quilting Hottie Haven and work on my quilting for at least twenty minutes per day - as long as I'm in town.  Out of town and the deal is off for that day. And I pledge to do this for the whole month of February. And even if my sister has a party and my other sister comes to town I will try to work at least 20 minutes on that day also.  That's a big commitment from me cause my sisters are a LOT of fun.



So I hope to accomplish quiet a bit - mostly just the list I already made yesterday and enjoy my quilting.  Thanks Beth Helfter for being so "brilliant for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join".  

I'm hoping you will join in on the fun too. 
Happy (20 minutes a day) Stitching,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. Love that snowflake/star block! It's magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to take a pledge, but I seldom mist a day of some kind of stitching. It might be crocheting in the car when we're traveling, or sewing a hexie while watching tv. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to DaGMT - the star feather block is amazing - you did a fabulous job on it and I love, love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea! Hope you get to sew every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. That will really hone your skills. I just can't do it. I'm too tired at night when I come home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great goal. 20 mins a day is doable. XX Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I am also participating in DaGMT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep us up to date on how you are doing! And welcome from another DaGMT participant.

    ReplyDelete