Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

No Sewing - But Lots of Family Fun

This was a NO SEW Weekend

Instead it was our Family's Annual Get-Together. 

Usually we go camping but we were droughted out.  Yep - I made that a word up.
Instead of being rained out, we were droughted out since the State of California turned off the water to the Campsites (meaning no flush toilets! Just those porta-pottys).

So we had a Park Adventure with Visiting, BBQing & Games.
And of course one great big group photo!
Two of my nephews are newly married/engaged so it was great to include the new gals into our group.  

Now on to my bad news - my sewing machine is still not fixed. The owner of the shop is working in a different city and his wife - who speaks limited English told me that it might be the computer.  I think that is what she said - she's very hard to understand.  So I'm waiting a bit longer to see what is going to happen. Will they fix it?  Will I have to go pick it up and take it somewhere else for service?  Will this be the end of my love of affair with my Babylock?

In the meanwhile I worked a bit on my cross-stitch.  
I did not keep up with my promise to work on it each day - just too hard with all the company from out of town at my house. 

I do hope you are doing better than me with your projects.

Happy Stitching,
Linda

Oh I almost forgot to say: I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment