Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fun Times and Fun Pictures

Howdy Everyone!

I have to share this picture with you.

On Easter day I asked Lily for a hug - you know she's just over a year old and I didn't even know if she even knew how to hug - 
To my delight she did! She came right over to me, crawled in my lap and hugged me.
My daughter captured the moment.  
Lily is such a little doll. 

Over the weekend I worked on making a cover for our camping mattress.  
I just used some old sheets.  I wanted something easy to take off and clean, that wouldn't show the dirt. This will work. 
Glad to be rid of those crazy sheets!

I got a good laugh out of this; when we parked at our local restaurant for breakfast - it looked like the vehicle next to us was being driven by a dog - and the one next to it was being driven by a dog too! 
Just too funny.

And lastley - a picture of Lily - she has just started walking but she can kick that ball!!
Troy is so good with her - giving her all the time she needs to make a goal. 

Okay - so that's it for me, 
Show me your good times.

Happy Stitching,
Linda

1 comment: