Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Super Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup

I have to share with you this super yummy soup recipe.
My sister gave me the recipe.  As I was making this, I was looking into the pot and I realized that I don't really care for tomatoes. Neither does hubby.  Hmmm.... Why did I believe my sister when she said I would like it??

Well, because it so GOOD!  We both loved it and have made it again.  And it's so easy.

So here's her recipe

2 cans chicken broth.  (I used 3 cups of water and 3 bouillon cubes)
1 Can Rotel Tomatoes (Rotel has the green chile in with the tomatoes) 
Lots of broccoli flowerettes 
4 oz Velveeta cheese

Throw it together, let it simmer enough to cook the broccoli. (5 mins ?)
Eat and enjoy. 
Hubby was worried it would be too spicy  - but it wasn't .  

I do hope you try this and let me know if you like it.

Happy Soup Making,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I always love a simple recipe - will have to try this! thanks.

    ReplyDelete